Hot Deal 15mm Frameless Tempered Glass Balustrade/Railing
|FOB Price:||US $35-45 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $35-45/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ACE-011
- Frame Finishing: Polish
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Transport Package: Plywood Carton
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO9001, CE, ANSI Z97.1
- Surface Treatment: Satin/Mirror
- Delivery Time: 30 Days for Prodcution
- Trademark: ACE ARCHI
- Specification: diameter 42*180mm
Frameless glass balcony railing
|Maximum Centres||1500mm||Stainless Steel Spigots Finish||Satin or Mirror|
|Stainless Steel Grade|
|Glass Option||Clear, Frosted or Tinted|
|Post Diameters||50*50*160/180/200mm||Base Plate||Casting|
1067mm to top of rail
1067mm to top of glass(without top rail)
|Post & Glass Measurements||Made To Measure(Price Vary)||Post Construction||Weld Base Plate,casting post|
|Mount Type||Top Or Fascia Mount|
Make a statement with the spigots balustrade System,which features strong stainless steel square posts fittied to toughened or laminated glass that doesn't sacrifice on style.
What can we do for you ?
4:Price Match Guarantee
2:How to Measure up your Balustrade?
1:Get out your sketchpad and draw a bird's eye view of the area where you want the balustrade to be placed;
2:You can either draw all corner and end posts onto your sketch. Or alternatively measure the outside edge of the area.
3:Now that your end and corner posts are drawn or your outside measurements taken, insert the distances on your drawing.
4:With your measurements to hand you can now send in your drawings to us.
3:How to measure up your glass?
4:What are you fixing your system to ?
When deciding on whether to buy and install a balustrade system it is essential that the system is fited to a solid fixture ground. This includes ood such as composite decking, metal, brick or concrete. If this is not the case we cannot be held liable for the system being structurally unsound.
The type of ground or wall your fitting o will affect what fixtures you require. Find bew typical examples;
Wood: Coach screws or Coach Bolts
METAL Screws, Nuts & Bolts, Drill & Tap steel or Bolt straight through.
BRICK/ CONCRETE Anchor bolts, Thunder bolts or Threaded bar and resin.
These fixings ae purely a guide and are not suitable for every application.
DO NOT ARRANGE FOR INSTALLERS UNTIL ALL YOUR ITEMS HAVE ARRIVED AND BEEN THOROUGHLY CHECKED.
5:How to install your frameless glass balustrade with spigots ?
- Using screws or bolts, tighten the end spigots of each section
- Plumb these spigots, using plastic packers until they are vertically straight
- Using a string line as a guide, bolt and plumb the remaining spigots
Erecting the Glass Panels
- Prepare the spigots, making sure glass can easily slide in
- Carry your first panel into position
- Place the panel into the spigots as carefully as possible
- Ensure the panel cannot fall (you may wish to tighten the grub screws for safety)
- Continue placing panels in a similar manner, being careful not to knock the panels together
- Make the gaps between panels equal
- Tighten all the grub screws
If your fence is not quite perfect, don't panic. Our spigots are designed for easy adjustment.
- Tightening the top grub screw will push the panel away from you
- Tightening the bottom grub screw will draw the panel towards you
- Loosening both screws will allow you to slide the panel back and forth
- Place a small packer in the seat of the spigot to raise the glass panel
Well wrapped up in EPE foam in a Carton, and then put it in Sealed plywood crates
7:Our Factory and Showroom:
Our advantage is as below:
1. We are a real manufacturer, not trading company, with competitive price
2. Professional design team, will make proper suggestion for all project drawing to control or lessen purchase cost.
3. Offer oversea take meamsurement and installation service, solve all your skill problems.
4. With German processing machine to ensure polish quality
5. All of our products meet material test standard from ASTM,BS2026,CE and DIN/EN 12600
6. More than 7000m2 size factory, with professional manufacturer management.
We are a more than 15 years manufacture up to now, below is some projects we did before, share with you, any model you like